Use this free Training Coordinator job description for posting to online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your organisation.
We are looking for a professional Training Coordinator to ensure the smooth and effective functioning of training events and special projects. You will manage, design, develop, coordinate and conduct large or small scale training programs.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs (outsourced or in-house)
- Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes, etc.)
- Market available training opportunities to employees and provide necessary information
- Conduct organisation-wide needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques
- Design and prepare educational aids and materials
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Proven work experience in coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and the web delivery tools
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, HR or related field
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment a must
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!