Use this free Technical Trainer job description for posting to online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your organisation.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Trainer to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
As a Technical Trainer, you will be extremely knowledgeable in your field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and compelling way.
The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organisational needs.
- Devise technical training programs according to organisational requirements
- Produce training schedules and classroom agenda
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets, etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops, etc. in groups or individually
- Arrange for and conduct on-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues, etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Proven experience as technical trainer
- Knowledge of modern training techniques and tools in technical subjects
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Powerpoint)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable speaking to crowds
- Excellent organisational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant technical field
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment required
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!