Use this free Kindergarten Teacher job description for posting on online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your company.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Kindergarten Teacher to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. You will plan, implement and assess lessons and you will teach children with patience and creativity.
- Design and follow a complete teaching plan
- Teach alphabet and numeracy along with personal, social and emotional skills
- Organise learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess student performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on regular basis
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Kindergarten Teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organisation skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Education with relevant licence/certificate
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!