Use this free Training Manager job description for posting to online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your organisation.
We are looking for an experienced Training Manager to devise our organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualised training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct induction and orientation sessions effectively
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations, etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment a must
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!