Use this free Corporate Trainer job description for posting to online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your organisation.
We are looking for an excellent Corporate Trainer to help employees cultivate their skills and knowledge. You will provide complete training to share your expertise in ways that motivate others.
A corporate trainer is an experienced educator. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed by an in-depth knowledge of your field. Organisational skills and a positive attitude are essential qualities that you have to possess.
The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Select and book venues
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos, etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Keep attendance and other records
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Proven experience as Corporate Trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in Corporate Teaching
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
- Phenomenal communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision-making
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or relevant field
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment required
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!