Use this free Child Care Teacher job description for posting to online job boards. It is quick and easy to customise for your company.
Child Care Teacher
We are looking for a Child Care Teacher to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facilities. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination.
- Design and follow a full schedule of activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide necessary care and caregiving activities
- Use a broad range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing, etc.) to enhance the child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and promote the spirit of concord
- Identify behavioural problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues
- Adhere to teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources
- Proven experience as a Child Care Teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Methodical and creative
- Patience, flexibility and love for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in First Aid and CPR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education specialising in Early Childhood Education
WooResumes provides professional resume writing services. Please call 1300 969 966 during office hours for help. We know it’s not easy to write about yourself. Hire a professional resume writer. Get the professional help you need to get hired!